That ‘IPPS- Ishaque Patel Public School’ reserves overall rights to grant admission to the applicant or not. The school may also terminate the student as and when needed. The admissions will be provided at the sole discretion of the Management.
Applications of students coming on a transfer must be supported by the original mark sheet and Transfer Certificate, with all authentic details like date of birth, class last attended and class to which the student has been promoted. The Transfer Certificate must be attested by the Principal of the concerned school or by a recognized authority of the Education Board / Department. If the documentation is not completed the admission may be canceled.
Parents are advised to call school for seat availability. Admission forms for all branches of The Foundation School are available below throughout the year. Parents can download the forms, fill them, and submit them at the relevant branch of the school where they are seeking admission for the child. Parents also need to submit the set of documents listed below along with the admission forms. In case of any queries or clarifications, more information can be obtained at the relevant school. Please visit the “Contact Us” page for phone numbers and addresses.
Minimum Age Criteria for Students seeking admission in K.G.1 to Class I as on 31st of March of the year in which admission is sought.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
1. Admission Form
2. Photocopy of Birth Certificate and Immunisation Certificate
3. Four passport size photos and one stamp size photo of the student
4. 3 passport size photos of mother and father and 3 photos of guardian (if applicable)
5. Photocopy of previous year’s report card/transcript (if applicable)
6. Transfer Certificate (originals) for those seeking admission to Grade 2 and above
7. Photocopy of Aadhar Card
8. Student’s Blood Group information
9. One ID card duly filled up in block letters needs to be submitted along with filled up Admission Form. (Kindly note that the ID card are available only at the school office)
That at the time of applying for the Transfer Certificate, the parents will have to clear all the dues / penalties / any other fees or charges to the institutions in full for the complete academic session as decided by the school, even if the student leaves before the completion of the current academic session.
The student will have to submit all the school property in his possession, then only the TC will be issued. In case of loss of the school property, the parents will have to pay the relevant charges.
That for withdrawal, we will have to apply in writing before the said date (declared by the institution) for applying for withdrawals.