1. Every student is expected to keep up the good name of the school by his / her good conduct and behaviour.
2. Students should be regular and punctual in attending the school. Every student has to achieve a minimum of 75% attendance.
3. No pupil may leave the school premises without the permission of the Principal.
4. Reason for absence must be entered in leave record page of diary.
5. The students are not permitted to wear any ornaments, jewellery or carry money and costly things with them. Loss of such things would not be the responsibility of the school.
6. Astudent suffering from a contagious disease should not be sent to the school till the student is completely free from the infection. A certificate from medical practitioner, to this effect is to be sent along with the student.
7. Parents or any other person should not visit the class or meet the teacher directly during the school hours without prior permission of the Principal. All complaints and suggestions should be submitted directly to the Principal.
8. If a student remains absent continuously for Eight working days without permission, his/her name shall be struck off the rolls and readmission will be entirely at the discretion of the principal.
9. Parents/guardians are requested to provide most congenial home environment to their ward to help them learn lessons effectively and develop a desired personality. Active co-operation of the parents is solicited in the interest of their wards
10. If a student is not able to or find it very difficult in adjusting to the environment of the school, the parents will be informed accordingly at the first instance, and finding no improvement will be advised to withdraw the child. If parents fail to follow any such advice, the school authorities reserve the right to take action as deemed fit (to the extent of expulsion/rustication) in the circumstances.
11. No books periodicals, comics etc should be brought to the school without the approval of the Principal.
12. The school does not bear any responsibility for a child getting hurt while playing during school hours. However prompt medical attention will be provided for which the parents have to bear the expenses.
13. All students are required to undergo a medical check up organized by the school.
14. Students should move through the corridors without making a noise. Running in the school building is not allowed.
15. Neatness in writing, a personal and general cleanliness, politeness and courtesy of speech are much emphasized. Therefore spilling of ink, scribbling on school furniture or walls, stealing or damaging other students belonging or school property will be liable to severe punishment to the extent of a heavy fine to cover the damage as well as suspension or even dismissal.
16. Collections for whatever causes, are not to be taken in any class without previous permission of the Principal.
17. Attendance of your ward is compulsory on independence Day and Republic Day.
18. Student shall be permitted to celebrate their birthday in school by distributing toffees to the class. It is strictly forbidden to distribute any other gift items.
19. Student are required to keep their Hand-Book always with them.
20. No exemption can be granted from compulsory games and other curricular activities without a medical certificate.
21. Ball point pens are not to be used. No ink, other than blue or black for writing is allowed.
22. Student are strictly prohibited from munching, chewing gum, Pan parag, Smoking or consuming any kind of drugs. Any violation on this score may result in the expulsion of the offender from school.
23. No student is permitted to bring any personal equipment for games unless specially asked to do so by the games teacher. Games will be played on the playground under the personal supervision of the games teacher.
24. When the students leave the class room, all lights and fans must be switched off. Waste paper should be thrown in the dust-bin provided in each classroom.
25. Private tuitions by the teacher of our school is strictly prohibited.
26. Each student must come to school smartly dressed in complete school uniform. Students attending school in shabby or incomplete dress shall not be permitted to attend the class and will be sent home.
27. Students must conduct themselves in an orderly and disciplined manner in the bus on their way to and from the school, Misbehaviour will not be tolerated and shall call for severe punishment.
28. When students are on a school trip or an excursion or in any public place, they must conduct themselves in a decent and polite manner keeping in mind the civic rules of society.
29. At times the school has to be closed due to an unavoidable and unforeseen reason, if a test or examination has been planned on that day, the concerned test or examination shall be held on the working day following the last test or examination held. However no re-test or weightage will be allowed except on medical ground with valid medical certificate.
30. Activities, games, excursions, expeditions, hikes etc. organized by the school are compulsory for all students unless specified by the authorities. Excursions, Tours, Educational Campus organized by the school are compulsory to the students. Exemption can be granted by the School Principal only on medical grounds.
31. Use of cell-phone is strictly prohibited in the school premises.
32. Parents must go through the Hand-Book of their ward daily.