- Fee should be deposited by cash on or before the due date given in Installment Plan. In case of Cheque-Account payee cheque must be given in name of “Bhandari Public School” payble at Khandwa. Only local cheques will be accepted.
- No deduction is made in the fee for the absence of children.
- It is advised to the parents that they should obtain ‘No Dues Certificates’ from the Accounts Office, before the Final Examination in prescribed format; without which, the Admit Card for Examination may not be given to appear in the examination
- Bus & Mess facility is available as optional. Once opted, it is to be used for the whole session and not for any part thereof. Only those who wish to utilize it for the whole session should take it otherwise no refund will be made.
- One Month’s notice is to be given before withdrawing a student.
- Fee can be deposited in any one of the two (Options) modes-(a) Lumpsum full fee 1 time (b) in five equal installments Due dates are-
- Through lumpsum (single payment) it can be deposited once only on or before 10th April.
- If fee is not paid as per the last date given above, it should be paid with a fine @ Rs. 10/- per day, from the last date of the installment; failing to do so, the name of the child may be struck off from the roll and re-admission fee Rs. 1000/- will be charged, if re-admission is granted by the Principal.
- In case fee is not paid till 10th April, if parent is paying fee during or after summer vacation in July or later month, it is mandatory to pay fee along with fine @ 10/- day from due date (10th April) till payment is made (including May & June month’s fine).
- Five days grace period is given if payment is made through cheque i.e. cheques will be accepted till 15th of the respective Installment due date. In case the cheque is dishonoured, fee has to be deposited in case, with a fine of Rs. 200/- and Bank charge as charge by the Bank.
- No deduction is made in transport, mess & school fee for the absence of children.
- New Academic session begins from March / April every year. If fee is not paid by due date then fine @ Rs. 10/- per day will be levied from the due date till fee is paid.
- Once mess option is taken, it will not be changed during the current session. Mess menu will be available month wise on school’s website – www.bhandarischool.com
- Transport facility is given for one academic session. Once it is started, it won’t be stopped during the session.
Additional Rules of on line Payment:
- Fees once paid are refundable as per school policies but are not transferable.
- All refund requests must be submitted by the student/parents in writing addressed to the Principal, in person, by regular mail, or by email. The Principal shall acknowledge the receipt of the same. Telephone messages are NOT acceptable.
- All dues need to be paid in order for the formalities of withdrawal to be completed.
- The fee refund is solely based on the balance amount in the student’s account after all applicable dues owed to the school are deducted. Discounts or concessions provided, may be void and may not apply upon withdrawal.
- The excess payment received through technical or other reasons will be refunded only after due verification and/or within 30 days after receipt of written complaint by the parent/student.
- The mode of refund will be electronic/ physical and will be refunded in the account from where the transaction was made.
- The parents/students need to pay the payment gateway processing/convenience charges over and above the fees/dues payable to the school.
- Service tax rate applicable will be as notified by the Government from time to time will also be added to the charges payable to the online payment gateway.
- The net amount refunded will be after deduction of transaction processing charges paid to the online payment gateway.
- No interest is paid on a refund of any fees/deposit.
- Student should contact school authorities first, regarding any excess or double payment made by them.
- The refund of any fee is subject to the refund policy prevailing at the time of seeking a refund.
- The School reserves the right to modify and amend refund policies at any time by uploading the same in the school’s website
- All disputes are subject to the legal jurisdiction of District Khandwa, Madhya Pradesh, (India).
Bhandari Public School values user’s trust and follows highest standards of industry practices to ensure secure transactions and customer information privacy. Users must read the following statement to learn about the information gathering and dissemination practices followed by Bhandari Public School.
Bhandari Public School is committed to protect the information it gathers from you. While no website can guarantee security, Bhandari Public School has implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to it. Bhandari Public School employs reasonable and current Internet security methods and technologies to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure bonafide use of information.
Links to Other Sites:
Bhandari Public School website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about users and is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked or hypertext linked websites.
Bhandari Public School may or may not allow all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications on behalf of its partners, and from itself in general, after setting up an account.
Advertising on Bhandari Public School website:
Bhandari Public School uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when users visit its website. These companies may use information (not including User name, address, email address, or telephone number) about users’ visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to users.
Bhandari Public School website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of user’s personal information under its control. Bhandari Public School uses secure server/s. Once user’s information is in its possession Bhandari Public School adheres to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
Additionally users can be assured that the information they provide to www.bhandarischool.com is transmitted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. If a user becomes aware of any security breach, please let us know as soon as possible
Bhandari Public School has internal procedures in place requiring its employees and data processors to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by www.bhandarischool.com
Unfortunately, despite the aforementioned technology and security features, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be hundred percent secure, so Bhandari Public School cannot give an absolute assurance that the personal information users provide will be secure at all times, and Bhandari Public School will not be responsible for any event arising from unauthorised access to users’ personal information. Likewise, Bhandari Public School will not be held responsible for events arising from third parties gaining unauthorized access to user’s personal information.