Daly College Business School

Daly College Of Business Management

Old Dalian Association

WELCOME TO DALY COLLEGE INDORE

The new building was inaugurated on November 14, 1885 by the Viceroy, Lord Dufferin. By 1891 the Holkars of lndore and the Scindias of Gwalior donated the two student houses.In 1905 Sir Henry's Son, Sir Hugh Daly, was appointed Agent at lndore, to the position previously occupied by his father. He Took great interest in the Daly College and flourished as a Chiefs College The Holkars then donated 118 acres east of the old campus and various Chiefs contributed to build on the newly acquired land. Construction started in 1906 on two student houses, a temple, a mosque and the Principal's residence.

d

AFFILIATIONS