About Daly College

"Gyanamev Shakti" or "Knowledge is power"

In 1905 Sir Henry's Son, Sir Hugh Daly, was appointed Agent at lndore, to the position previously occupied by his father. He Took great interest in the Daly College and flourished as a Chiefs College The Holkars then donated 118 acres east of the old campus and various Chiefs contributed to build on the newly acquired land. Construction started in 1906 on two student houses, a temple, a mosque and the Principal's residence. The main building was constructed out of marble from the Udaipur quarries and was designed in the Indo Sarascenic style by Col. Sir Swinton Jacob.

Read More

Library

Lorem ipsum is placeholder text commonly used in the graphic and print visual mockups.

Campus

Lorem ipsum is placeholder text commonly used in the graphic and print visual mockups.

Laboratory

Lorem ipsum is placeholder text commonly used in the graphic and print visual mockups.

Sports Zone

Lorem ipsum is placeholder text commonly used in the graphic and print visual mockups.

Events & Activities

Read our blog and get articles, insights, and tips for your.

Image Description

Daly College Affilations